Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3Form - Varia Ecoresin

3Form
Varia Ecoresin
www.3-form.com
800.726.0126
877.649.2670

Local Representative:
Kim Jines
985.727.9664
KIMJINES@KI.com

This translucent resin panel is available with custom textures, interlays, and finishes. It is made standard from a minimum of 40% pre-consumer recycled resin. It is easy to maintain and is easily cleaned. It is very durable with 40 times the strength of glass. It is available in UV stabilization for exterior performance. The resin panels are also easily formed to make curves and other complex forms. This product is very eco-friendly and meets many LEED requirements.

1 comment:

  1. I’m hoping I can take some 3-Form remnants off someone's hands.

    I own a sign company and I’m in a big jam. My project manager received a quote from 3-Form in March, 2010, for 7 different types of VE panels. We were awarded the project in June but weren’t able to order materials until this month. What I didn’t know was that my PM got pricing from 3-Form for remnants. Over the 8 months the remnants were scooped up so now we have to buy full sheets which doubles my raw materials cost. That’s painful. I’m asking around for companies that have remnants they’d be willing to sell to me.

    If you can help, or can refer me to someone else, I’d love to hear from you.

    The panels I need are all ¼” thick. Sandstone finish (except the Bear Grass needs to have a Patina finish). Panel names are:

    Bamboo Rings, Dark and Natural (2 total)
    Bear Grass (1)
    Capiz (Honey Sienna, Turquoise Blue, and Full Straight) (3 total)
    Connection Envy (1)
    Total: 7 panels

    Need a little less than half a sheet each.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    ReplyDelete